We are looking for a Production Technician who can roll up their sleeves and collaborate with others to create innovation and success for the future. Someone who is a problem solver and solution provider.
Production Tech basic duties:
- Use batch tickets to identify correct materials, weights and methods to combine resins and raw materials to produce liquid paint.
- Operate mixing and milling equipment.
- Fill large totes, drums and pails using a variety of methods and equipment.
- Operate pallet jacks and forklifts as needed.
- Participate in 6S and preventative maintenance programs.
Generous hourly pay structure with opportunity to advance – Starting hourly pay is $17.19 and progresses up to $21.22 as you become qualified for additional Tech levels!
What we’re looking for from you:
- Matching principles to our Core Values of accountability, continuous learning, empowerment, driven to succeed, and having fun!
- Attention to detail and pride in your work ethic.
- Commitment to learning and participating in a team-oriented culture.
- Ability to work efficiently and safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be a valuable team member and dependable each workday.
- Ability to perform basic math skills and calculating fractions, volume, and weights.
- Routine understanding of equipment functionality and preventive maintenance.
Things to know:
- This position frequently lifts up to 60 lbs and is in a standing position for the majority of the workday.
- Work is primarily inside with limited climate controls; some work does require exposure to outside weather conditions.
- The working environment has exposure to paints and solvents, with moderate noise levels due to various manufacturing equipment. Must be able to pass respirator fit testing requirements.
Why Work at Marcus?
- 1st shift Monday thru Friday!
- Stable work environment –locally family-owned business for more than 170 years.
- Continued education and potential for advancement.
- Excellent benefits.
If you are ready to join the Marcus family, submit your resume for further consideration.